CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Back to School

We had fun making some 'school' sugar cookies to celebrate the first day back to school. I couldn't find any cookie cutters to buy so we free handed it. Fun and yummy!
 

A little trick I use is Sugar Cookie mix in a pouch from Betty Crocker. They are yummy and so easy it makes it more fun to roll them out when it seems like less work ;)
 

Posted by Picasa

I also made these apple cupcakes using a recipie from Food network: http://www.foodnetwork.com/recipes/apple-cupcakes-recipe/index.html
They were pretty good. I used cream cheese frosting and caramel filling instead of the apple butter. I really would like to find a good gourmet cupcake recipie. A few weeks ago I went to The Sweet Tooth Fairy in Salt Lake City, YUM!! I've been wanting a really good cupcake ever since! Send me your recipies ;)
Linked up to:
http://www.makeaheadmealsforbusymoms.com/melt-in-your-mouth-monday-30/
Nap-Time Creations
">

1 comments:

Esther Asbury

Fun cookies -- they turned out so cute!

Post a Comment